Dear family: when I said I didn't take many pictures during our celebration this year - I lied. I loved spending time with you this year, and you are a pretty good looking bunch. But, Mom, you are as good as ever at avoiding the camera.
- We made snowmen. And yes, brother dear, I do have a photo of your snowman "revisions" but this is a family blog so we'll just leave it on my hard drive.
- We made snow angels. Miss M can talk her papa into doing crazy things like get down in the snow to help her out. Aren't grandpas the best?
- Tiny T discovered that, when dressed in snow gear, falling down, means he can't get up.
- We played with new toys - lots and lots and lots of new toys
- We played a little Wii - and I came in last place every time - but I'm not bitter, not at all.
- We cooked (and ate) great food
- We cuddled
- We hung out together
- We napped......