My sis Nic tagged me and since she's my favorite I have to play along. She used lovely pictures to illustrate her post, but I've had to settle for a bit of music instead.
20 Years ago I . . .
1. Was 14 years old, just about to start high school.
2. Was flipping burgers at Johnson's Drive Inn in Salina. If you're ever in town during the summer stop in for a sherbet.
3. Wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer.
4. Loved INXS.
10 years ago I . . .
1. Graduated from BYU.
2. Moved to Dallas.
3. Lived alone for the first time of my life and discovered the joys of buying furniture.
4. Loved Sarah McLachlan
5 years ago I . . .
1. Lived in Seattle.
2. Had an amazing birthday celebration: a weekend in Vegas with the girls followed up by a solo trip down the Oregon Coast.
3. Bought my first "new" car.
4. Loved 3 Doors Down.
3 years ago I . . .
1. Started a new job in information security (it didn't last long.)
2. Went to the Nascar Race in Vegas - rednecks unite!
3. Went to Paris, Switzerland and Belgium.
4. Loved Natasha Bedingfield
1 year ago I . . .
1. Was living in paradise - Rio de Janeiro.
2. Marched in the Carnival parade with Portela.
3. Became an aunt!
4. Loved Dierks Bently.
This year I . . .
1. Started working in New Delhi India and got to visit the Taj Mahal.
2. Took the longest vacation of my life - pure heaven.
3. Ticked 9 countries of my places to visit list (India, Poland, Finland, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Estonia, Qatar and Oman.)
4. Love Sugarland
Yesterday I . . .
1. Worked (exciting I know.)
2. Bid on Auction items for Nie Nie Day.
3. Read a chapter in "Authenticity" by David Boyle.
4. Couldn't get Amos Lee out of my head
Today I . . .
1. Worked (another exciting day)
2. Went to Connaught Place for lunch.
3. Am planning to watch "Bella"
4. Listened to a little U2
Tomorrow I . . .
1. Will spend most of the day in the office.
2. Will catch up on two weeks worth of laundry.
3. Will go grocery shopping
4. Hope I wake up to "A Clear Blue Morning"
Next year, hopefully . . .
1. I'll spend a little more time
2. I'll get my bathroom remodeled.
3. I'll learn how to cook.
4. I'll still "Sing Along" to whatever song's in my head.
I tag Emma, Mindy, Jennie and Andrea. Pin It