Today's list is made up of great music I've purchased in the past month - only one bargain in the list, but I love them enough to say they were worth the money.
- Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs - God Willing and the Creek Don't Rise: This one has been on repeat in my car since the day it came out. May just be my favorite release of the year.
- Little Big Town - The Reason Why: Love their harmonies, would get more play if I could pry Ray out of the car.
- Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker: Found it for $3.99 one day this week, but not on sale any more. How did I miss this when it came out a decade ago. One of those albums that I will go back to over and over again.
- Sara Bareilles - Kaleidoscope Heart: Been waiting on this for a long time, lives up to the promise of the lead single, "King of Anything."
- Florence + the Machine - Lungs: Fell in love with a couple of singles, happy to say the album lives up to them. My favorite new album to get me moving.
- Dan Auerbach - Keep it Hid: Heard a couple of song while watching "Friday Night Lights" fell in love, bought the album, found out he is half of the Black Keys, will be spending more money on his music.
- Mindy Gledhill - Anchor: A fellow Utah girl - reminds me of Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson.
Today's sneak peek, Florence and the Machine, "Dog Days are Over"
What songs or albums have you purchased lately you would recommend to the rest of us?